Enjoy this breakfast masterpiece - created by @whatiateforbreakfast
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
125g Heartier Steak Mince
Pinch each of salt & pepper
Glug of olive oil for cooking
1 Heartier Pork Sausage
2 rashers of Heartier Streaky Bacon
1 medium potato
2 tbsp baked beans
1 English muffin
1. Mix together the steak mince and salt & pepper, then shape into a patty. Press down the centre of the patty to prevent the centre of the burger rising while cooking.
2. Heat a griddle pan with a small amount of oil and add the burger. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the burger is completely cooked through.
3. Grill the sausage and bacon under a medium heat until cooked through, turning regularly.
4. Grate a medium potato and squeeze out the excess liquid using a clean cloth, then mix with a pinch of salt & pepper. Heat a frying pan with a little oil, spoon in the potato mixture into a round shape and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden and crispy.
5. In the same frying pan, crack in the egg and cook until the white has set.
6. Meanwhile, gently heat the beans in a small pan or microwave.
7. Toast the English muffin then assemble the burger, layering the beans, hash brown, bacon, sausage (slice in half), patty and egg.