1. Mix the soy sauce, Worcester sauce and balsamic vinegar in a non-metallic bowl/high sided dish. Add beef and leave for a minimum of around twenty minutes or if you have time leave it to marinate for 7-8 hours.
2. Cook rice to pack instructions. Heat olive oil in a pan and add the steaks, pouring over any outstanding marinade. Cook for strips for 3-4 minutes
3. Remove from the pan and rest somewhere warm for a couple of minutes. Use this time to bowl up rice and fry peppers and spring onions.
4. If using whole steaks. slice thinly against the grain and serve over the wild rice
5. Pour over spring onions, peppers and any excess sauce from the pan.